This article was originally published on FoodBeast.com on October 7th, 2019.
There are few things that can be done to improve upon the milkshake, AKA the unsung hero of the dessert world. Part drink, part ice cream and all delicious, it seems like any attempts would be messing with perfection, right? WRONG. Ladies and gentlemen, I give you the Korova Medicated Milkshake.
Using Korova’s CBD Vanilla Bean Mini Cookies and Double Chocolate Cannabis Infused Mini Cookies respectively, each of these recipes packs a solid wallop of flavor and a healthy hit of medicinal cannabis, making it the perfect end of day indulgence, especially in the summer heat.
Check out the recipes below to whip up your own mellowing milkshakes that are sure to hit the spot whether they’re just for you or for all the boys in your yard.
MEDICATED MINT CHOCOLATE MILKSHAKE
This mint chocolate juggernaut pairs perfectly with a side of Gorilla Cookies, a powerful, Sativa-dominant Hybrid strain whose reported effects include euphoric body relaxation and an earthy, minty aroma.
9 scoops mint chip ice cream
4 Korova Double Chocolate Cannabis Infused Mini Cookies (10 mg THC each)
1 ½ cups milk
- In a blender, combine cookies, 8 scoops ice cream and milk. Blend until smooth.
- Rim your chosen milkshake glass in chocolate syrup.
- Pour the milkshake into the rimmed glass and top with the remaining scoop of ice cream and whipped cream to taste.
CBD LEMON Cheesecake MILKSHAKe
An inexplicably creamy, citrus hybrid deserves another in the form of Ghost OG, an Indica-Dominant stain with notes of lemon and pine whose predecessor (the legendary OG Kush) makes it a potent, comforting ride.
9 scoops vanilla ice cream
4 Korova CBD Vanilla Bean Mini Cookies (15 mg CBD each)
¾ cup lemonade
¾ cup milk
2 tbs lemon zest
1 cup mascarpone
1 cup graham crackers, crushed
- Using a straight edge or butter knife, spread vanilla frosting along the outside rim of your chosen milkshake glass.
- Roll the frosted rim in crushed graham cracker.
- In a blender, combine 8 scoops ice cream, cookies, lemonade, milk, lemon zest and mascarpone. Blend until smooth.
- Pour your milkshake into the rimmed glass and top with the remaining scoop of ice cream.
As always, enjoy responsibly and remember to lock the gate to your yard. These milkshakes are so good, you won’t want to share with the boys.
Read the original article on FoodBeast and visit the Blüm shop below.