Dear Valued Blüm Customer,
The health and well-being of our customers and retail associates is of the highest importance to us! As such, we will continue to closely monitor the evolving COVID-19 (coronavirus) situation, and are in constant contact with the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention ("CDC") and all other pertinent healthcare boards. Based on the recommendations of the aforementioned health agencies, we have taken the following additional precautions to ensure that our customers and retail associates remain as healthy and unaffected by this outbreak as possible:
- Public touch points, such as door handles, restrooms, product display items, ATM machines, countertops and iPads will be cleaned multiple times throughout the day.
- Retail associates have been instructed to wash their hands before and after eating, and before returning to the work area; including after every break.
- Each Blüm retail location has been provided with EPA-approved disinfectant cleaning supplies and both latex and non-latex gloves to consistently remove germs and to avoid as much direct contact with customers as possible; hence protecting both parties.
- All retail team members are prohibited from coming to work if sick or demonstrating health symptoms that could impact fellow team members or customers. They are encouraged to use their company-provided Paid Time Off ("PTO") for these purposes.
- We ask our customers to be mindful that vulnerable populations such as the sick and elderly patronize our retail locations; and to please stay home if you are sick. Please feel free to send a healthy of aged representative to the store on your behalf to make your purchase(s) for you.
We value our business relationship with you and we thank you in advance for partnering with us as we navigate through these unexpected challenges. We will continue to operate our business in the safest manner, and will strive to provide our customers with the healthiest experience possible. Please remain safe, healthy and continue to Blüm Freely!
Matthew Morgan, CEO